AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am having a very difficult time finding a website offering current reviews on 2014 A/V receivers and hoping for AVS forum's help. I am looking for a new multi-zone receiver, with PLENTY of power, and networking capabilities (hopefully with a great android app that can connect to your NAS). The very most I am looking to spend is $2500. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I am running 5.1 Solus Audio setup in zone 1 for my family room, 2 speaker stereo setup in a formal sitting area, 2 speaker stereo setup by the pool, and 2 stereo speaker setup in the garage. I am trying to decide if it is possible to find a 4 zone receiver so each of the areas described above can have their own zone. I do have a ATON DLA4 speaker switcher if that is the better way to accomplish my goals. Another option is also to add SONOS Connect Amps in one or two of the other areas if that makes most sense. Thanks for all your help!

Here is the speaker setup I went with:

http://www.solusaudio.com/#!symetrie-in-ceiling/c1ex7

SC-8A x11

12" Solus Audio Sub x 1

·
Registered
28,889 Posts
Majority if 2014 receivers aren't available yet. You may have to wait a couple of months to get reviews.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrogt  /t/1523800/best-a-v-receiver-under-2500#post_24517210

Majority if 2014 receivers aren't available yet. You may have to wait a couple of months to get reviews.

That could be part of my problem! What would you say is the best 2013 receiver, the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts