AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 46" samsung and am going in circles to find a reliable, low profile articulating wall mount for no more than $300. The cheaper the better. My inability to make decisions on my own is becoming a nightmare. AM I (my guest) going to notice that much of a difference if the beck end of tv is 4 inches or 8 inches from wall? bahhhhh

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im also in the same boat, looking for something like this. Ive searched but have found nothing that is slim enouigh, any other suggestions for me(and the OP)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have visited many of the threads but I am tryin to narrow in on my needs, a low profile, articulating mount that wont cost me an arm and leg. My research from this sight has pointed me to the chief mounts but they are way too expensive.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
monoprice

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
If you're going to use the articulating feature to move it away from the wall, then why does a low profile even matter??

Also, with my monoprice mount there's only like 1" between the wall and TV if I pushed it all the way back, less than 2" for sure.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
I have the Peerless SA760 and it is not a low profile mount. It petrudes at least 5-6" from the wall. One solution is to go with a articulating mount with recessed in-wall box.

Try the Sanus LRF118 and LR1A combo. Should work pretty well.

Also try the Peerless IM760PU . This would be my first choice.

Thanks,

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts