AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of these mini/micro ATX boards has the best audio quality. I'm adding a second HTPC to the mix and haven't been all that happy with the audio quality of the zotac (in linux). The second machine will also be running linux (mythtv/xbmc). On paper, the Gigabyte appears to have the best audio chipset but I'm interested in hearing your opinions

·
Premium Member
16,132 Posts
Which audio format are you talking about, analog or SPDIF (or HDMI)?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Digital is Digital - if your talking analog thats a different story and none of these would produce good analog audio...

Im not sure what your saying? If your already dealing with SPDIF or HDMI then its the player or the source that is causing your issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocZZZZ /forum/post/16927033

Which of these mini/micro ATX boards has the best audio quality. I'm adding a second HTPC to the mix and haven't been all that happy with the audio quality of the zotac (in linux). The second machine will also be running linux (mythtv/xbmc). On paper, the Gigabyte appears to have the best audio chipset but I'm interested in hearing your opinions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.