AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently using a Onkyo 805 running my Polk LS 350 center channel and Polk M3 surrounds and am using a Onkyo M-282 2-channel amp to power my Polk LS 90 mains. I am adding another M-282 and am looking for opinions on whether it would be better to use it to power my surrounds leaving only the center being powered by the 805 or would it be better to use one side of the M-282 (it is non bridgable) to power the center and leave the surrounds for the 805? Thanks for any help

Mike

·
The Village Idiot
9,831 Posts
The 805 has one of the best amp sections of any of the more recent Onkyo AVRs. It was good enough for Onkyo to use it in the 875/876 series as well.

I guess what I'm saying is I doubt those two amp will make a whole lot of difference.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead90 /forum/post/18131185

The 805 has one of the best amp sections of any of the more recent Onkyo AVRs. It was good enough for Onkyo to use it in the 875/876 series as well.

I guess what I'm saying is I doubt those two amp will make a whole lot of difference.

Thanks, I will have to do some comparisons

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.