AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone that works at Best Buy knows what the price of the HLN5065 is at cost. My brother works their and says he can get it for 5% over cost. He is on spring break so won't know until he gets back. Wondering if anybody knows.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I work at best buy and could get fired for it. The figure you said is pretty accurate and let me just tell you, it's a steal!

·
Registered
787 Posts
we sell it for 3999

·
Registered
252 Posts
currently my local BB has it for $3798 on sale.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kippjones
I was hoping to see a few good jokes in this thread.
Ask and ye shall receive . . .

Q. What's the difference between a Used Car Salesman and a Best Buy Salesman?

A. The Used Car Salesman knows when he's lying.

PS. Best Buy Salesfolk, if you feel this joke paints you in an unfavorable light, my apologies, and please don't take it personally. It was, after all, a joke.

And note: If you hang out here, you probably do know what you're talking about (not to mention when you're lying :)), and are destined for better things!

--

- Jeff

(cranks up SPAM filter in hopes that hate mail from BB'ers will be filtered)

·
Registered
30 Posts
if only I had a dollar everytime someone has come in and asked me if TIVO could fast forward live tv...explaining that we don't yet carry a $300 time machine keeps me entertained too. it is always amusing to hear stories from people coming from other stores that have been told stories by employees:)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Crashbid
$3999 is the MSRP

So let me get this straight. BB sells this TV at MSRP? I thought BB was a low price leader.....where is the low price?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.