AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this new sale going on? Can't post a link cuz I'm new but type in "Samsung TV Tablet" in Google and check the Examiner news link that pops up. You get the following for $2000:

- Samsung UN55D6900 3DTV

- Galaxy Tab 10.1

- 3D Starter Kit (2 pairs of 3D glasses, Shrek 1, 2, 3, and a couple mail-in vouchers)

For $2000. Wasn't that TV $2300? Essentially we get a free Galaxy Tab 10.1 AND the TV for $300 less?

I've looked on the net for reviews of the UN55D6900 but haven't really seen any (except for one user review on the forums). Can anyone give me some insight on this? I'm STRONGLY considering this purchase, as I've been wanting a Tablet and had been planning on getting a 3D TV. However, I was planning on waiting till October for one of the new Ice Cream Sandwich tablets. Also, I don't know much about this TV and don't want to get saddled with a crap purchase, or get overcharged when I should just wait, etc.

What do y'all think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.