AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Im building out a 400 sq ft theater and am looking for quality seats that will last. Under 3000 each. I was excited about elite c1m but people say they are too firm. I called elite and the told me the foam work done in china is unreliable. Im not risking that at the 2200 per seat price. The cinematech m3 5 yrs ago or so was only 2000 and now its 2900 a seat. Ouch. I could do that if that is the only high quality option that could last many yrs but its at the very top of my range. Does anyone have a flexsteel recliner or maybe fortress that can say how the seat holds up long term? Any help appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Hey everyone. Im building out a 400 sq ft theater and am looking for quality seats that will last. Under 3000 each. I was excited about elite c1m but people say they are too firm. I called elite and the told me the foam work done in china is unreliable. Im not risking that at the 2200 per seat price. The cinematech m3 5 yrs ago or so was only 2000 and now its 2900 a seat. Ouch. I could do that if that is the only high quality option that could last many yrs but its at the very top of my range. Does anyone have a flexsteel recliner or maybe fortress that can say how the seat holds up long term? Any help appreciated!
You might look at Jaymar or Palliser. Both lines are custom order and you can end up around 1500 to 3000 per seat depending on options and leather you choose.

We handle both lines if you need information.

Regards,
Alan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts