AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
There really is no answer to your question. However, that speaker is VERY sensitive, so a couple points...
1. You won't need a ton of power, some most any AV Rec will give you enough power to man the fronts.
2. You may want to get additional speakers that have at least low 90s sensitivity, or it may be very hard for your AVR to EQ and give all the speakers enough volume. JBL530s?
3. You will want to have three indentical across the front...unless I am missing a matching horizontal center.
4. You will want a powerful sub that puts out some output to keep up with these speakers. SVS, Rythmics, PSA, Reastion Audio or HSU, but nothing 10 inch or low end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There really is no answer to your question. However, that speaker is VERY sensitive, so a couple points...
1. You won't need a ton of power, some most any AV Rec will give you enough power to man the fronts.
2. You may want to get additional speakers that have at least low 90s sensitivity, or it may be very hard for your AVR to EQ and give all the speakers enough volume. JBL530s?
3. You will want to have three indentical across the front...unless I am missing a matching horizontal center.
4. You will want a powerful sub that puts out some output to keep up with these speakers. SVS, Rythmics, PSA, Reastion Audio or HSU, but nothing 10 inch or low end.
Curious, why does he need the front 3 to match?

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
You should match front three, as pans across the front would sound different, if you have totally different speakers from different brands

I've kept the front three the same.

·
Premium Member
4,925 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts