AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO's, but my dog got a hold of them and ripped the cord to shreds.
I loved these cans and I am looking for something similar to them, but for a cheaper price. I will be using them for gaming (XBOX 360) and watching movies hooked up to my Denon receiver. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer wireless cans, but at that price I don't think I could some at that price. Thank you.

· Registered
1,486 Posts
You probobly wont like the way they look but try looking for a set of Grado SR60, or the SR80

· Registered
1,486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opolione /forum/post/18122382

Grado SR60.

They sound good dont they?

Whats cool is you can alter the sound with different pads, you can get 3 different pads and kinda taylor the sound.

Cutting the center adds some detail, stock has a more laid back sound or those yellow pads on e-bay add some bass. I had a set of SR60 and SR80 the cable is a nice quality too.

· Registered
2,498 Posts
Another vote for Grado SR60's. I don't think they are all that uncomfortable, they sound great and I like them being open can's. On the other hand if you need to keep your tunes really to yourself, the open design may be a problem as it is audible to others around you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.