AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I consider myself to be extremely audio-challenged. I'm wiring 3 rooms in my house with speaker wire, and I'm looking for the best in-ceiling speakers under $200/pr. I've seen Boston Acoustic and Polk in the price range. Are there better speakers out there within the price range? I'm not hooking them up to a tv or using them for surround sound - just background music while entertaining. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyDre /forum/post/16920868

Hi - I consider myself to be extremely audio-challenged. I'm wiring 3 rooms in my house with speaker wire, and I'm looking for the best in-ceiling speakers under $200/pr. I've seen Boston Acoustic and Polk in the price range. Are there better speakers out there within the price range? I'm not hooking them up to a tv or using them for surround sound - just background music while entertaining. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I think you're smart restricting your investment on ceiling speakers whose use will be limited. Speakers in their own enclosures are worthwhile if the price is right. I like the suggestion offered...seems cheap enough and should be effective.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.