AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm looking to buy a blu ray burner that can do it all. Play 3d blu ray, rip, burn, with excellent pic quality. I was looking for this asus bw-12b1lt but for some odd reason it was discontinued but asus still advertises it on there site. Teasing me.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
721 Posts
A lot of people on this forum seem to like the Lite-On brand. I have a Pioneer with no complaints.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a Plextor and a Lite On. I so far have had one BD that had read errors while backing up with the Lite On, no errors with the Plextor. This may be an error related to the specific drive and not necessarily the brand.

·
Registered
142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropkick Murphy  /t/1420140/best-internal-blu-ray-writer#post_22216859

A lot of people on this forum seem to like the Lite-On brand. I have a Pioneer with no complaints.

I have a Pioneer as well. One thing I like about it is that it's quiet compared to the Liteon/Samsung drives.

·
Registered
721 Posts
That thing looks like a monster...I believe the software it comes with is worth more than the purchase price. If it delivers everything it says in the specs you couldn't do much better.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropkick Murphy  /t/1420140/best-internal-blu-ray-writer#post_22218655

That thing looks like a monster...I believe the software it comes with is worth more than the purchase price. If it delivers everything it says in the specs you couldn't do much better.

Yea I figured that. I amazon primed it last night!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts