The Postman (1997)
Message in a Bottle (1999)
For Love of the Game (1999)
3000 Miles to Graceland (2001)
Dragonfly (2002)

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Fandango!! Followed by Silverado. It's really sort of been all down hill since then :) -- though I didn't think Open Range was too bad.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Costner showed his all in The Big Chill, his best role. :D

Amazingly, you've left it off of your lists.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dances with Wolves gets my vote for his best.

worst film? Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Not his best film, but I'm quite fond of For Love Of The Game. As an avid baseball fan, I really wish today's superstars could drive themselves to think like Costner's character in this film.

This probably gets the most replay in my house.

Gus

·
Registered
411 Posts
Best Film: Untouchables

Worst Movie: Robin Hood, just because he tried to pull off a Nottingham folklore hero and failed dismally. And the movie was dire!

Mark

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
I checked the other if you were wondering "The Postman", "The Bodyguard", "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves', 'The Untouchables","Silverado

I would like to see him in "Dances With Wolves" though.

·
Banned
5,823 Posts
The Untouchables and once again cos Sean Connery made a good film into a great film, Costner was ok in it, close second is Dances With Wolves.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
If you want my pick for best film he has been in,its really close between The Untouchables and Bull Durham.If you want his best performance,I'd say A Perfect World

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Silverado.

Worst Robin Hood (so much for english accent)

Chris.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
"Waterworld" is the one I keep going back to as my fav ... not sure why hah, but something about the world they painted, I found very interesting

·
Registered
435 Posts
The best would have to be DWW's, great movie but was he good in it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not really.

Worse, all the rest of his movies. (Lets be honest, he's a "mediocre" actor at best.)

Just saw Open Range last night, regardless whether you like "him" or not it was a dismal movie in everyway, absolutely very little chemistry between Costner & Benning, and the story :eek: 2.5 hours of my life I'll never retrieve. I really tried to give him a second chance, honest!:rolleyes:

Truly, what is the hype on this person?, the above movies would have stood a better chance if he was'nt part of them.

Jessica

·
Registered
493 Posts
Other:

Waterworld

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
I really don't get it.In both this thread and the open range one KC gets bashed by people who have apparently seen nearly every one of his films.Why do they keep going back? I mean I've never watched Fear factor and probably never will-if I know I'm not going to like it why waste the time?And speaking of wasting time,why go to a thread thats title clearly shows its for positive comments just to offer general negative ones?I'm not a huge KC fan and I'm not trying to insult anyone.I just don't understand why if you think he's a mediorce actor you would even bother with this thread?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Re-read the posts, ppl have been stating his "best & his bad" films, lighten up!:rolleyes:

By the way Kreskin, who said here that any of us have seen "every movie KC has ever made"???????????

If your going to debate something don't pull facts out of thin air.

·
Registered
711 Posts
For me it would have to be Silverado, with FoD coming in a close second. Haven't really liked him too well in anything else. Maybe I liked him best in those best because they were early in his career. He seemed "looser" and less full of himself in the earlier pics. JMHO.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.