AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I need everyone's help on my next purchase as I am not in the know of the most current rigs and would like to know what you brains would recommend.

I want to stay under $1,000 and am fine with either LED-LCD or Plasma, but I want to stay away from plain LCD displays.

I have a friend who works at SONY who might be able to get me a deal... any thoughts on the Bravia NX series?

Thanks in advanced guys!

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
We get this kind of question 3-4 times every day. The mods have created a thread which is stickied at the top of the front page for these kinds of requests.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1230050

You can also scan the first 5 pages of the forum and see similar requests.

You can also do a forum search under whatever size you are interested in and find many threads

Probably the best thing is to actually go to the store and look at sets then come back with very specific questions on those sets. Good luck

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a ton,

I actually went and was looking at the bravia yesterday in person and it looks nice... just haven't been in the market for a TV long enough to know what's the best deal right now.

Again, Thanks!

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaty /forum/post/19552865

Thanks a ton,

I actually went and was looking at the bravia yesterday in person and it looks nice... just haven't been in the market for a TV long enough to know what's the best deal right now.

Again, Thanks!

If you can get a deal on that Sony, then I'd say go for it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts