AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

There was a super old thread about this a while back, but I figured it was time to kick off a new one. Here's one of my all time favorite movie moments/quotes. What are some of yours?

Quote by Han Solo:
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

I laugh at that line every time. 

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I love that Han quote too.

Vacation

Clark Griswold:

"I distinctly ordered the Antarctic blue super sports wagon with the CB and the optional rally fun pack"

There Will Be Blood

Daniel Plainview:

"I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!"

Creepshow

"Just tell it to call you Billy"

Better Off Dead

"I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years.... I'm no dummy"

Tropic Thunder

"I can't feel my legs"

"It ain't nothin but a thang"

·
Registered
16,553 Posts
"I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming"

Jason

Reactions: Monkish54

·
Registered
31 Posts

Red - I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoChe  /t/1430968/best-movie-quotes-of-all-time#post_22431648

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

Airplane
As you can tell from my avatar, I'm partial to this one.

·
Registered
117 Posts
"Don't kill me man, don't kill me!"

"I'm not going to kill you, I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell your friends about me."

"What are you?!"

"I'm Batman."

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
As I've always said, it's got to be Anthony Hopkins in The Road to Wellville. I remembered it as "Sir, I'll have you know that my bowel movements are enormous, and perfectly formed." But it's been a while and a quick search came up with: "Sir, I'll have you know my bowel movements are enormous and have no more smell than a hot biscuit!!!!"

Either way, it's got to be one of the great movie lines.

·
Registered
213 Posts
"I Love You"

"I know"

As you star wars fans know, best part of that line is that Harrison Ford changed it. It was supposed to be " I love you too"

But Ford said that wasn't something Han Solo would say.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Will Munny: Any man don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back.

Drexl Spivey: Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.

Floyd: Don't condescend me, man. I'll f*ckin' kill ya, man.

Just a few...

1 - 20 of 426 Posts