AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not interested in a new 1080p, really interested in 720p. I am upgrading from a Sharp business XR-32X, same as XR-30X. I like the high lumens that this projector produces. I have been looking at used pj's on flea bay, but at the prices these are selling for, I think I'll buy new again. What do you guess you would choose if you had to make a choice? My projector is mounted at 11' projecting on an 80" screen which I like. I guess I could go bigger if I had to, but pretty satisfied with the size I have now. Thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
329 Posts
They are probably not the best but they are the cheapest and brightest 720p pj rights now.. Theres the epson 705 HD which is LCD and the Optoma hd66 which is DLP.. Both can be had for $600-$700..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jay2, I ended up buying a new Mitsubishi HC1500 from a seller off ebay. It was new in the box. The Optoma 66 would not fit my mounting situations. The Epson looked nice though. Hope I won't regret not getting a 1080p, but I am happy with the resolution of my present Sharp. Thanks again for your reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts