AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which would you pick? Gonna be used in a TINY bedroom as a pc monitor. with some light gaming use.

Toshiba 32AV502R

Sharp LC32SB24U

Sony Bravia KDL-32L5000

Sharp Aquos LC32D44U

Budget is 600 shipped.

Thanks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The Sony is $497 at Best Buy... get that and save some money.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the same Sony. I was also considering both of the Sharps you have listed. The only draw back to the Sony from what I've been told is that it has a slightly lower viewing angle at 168 compared to to I belive 175 for the Sharp. However the Sony has more inputs which to me is always better. I'm going to stop by BB tomorrow to get a closer look at the Sony.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just started looking at the Toshiba 32" and I can say 6th Ave is lower than BB, and BB is even way below your budget limit. I cant speak of the other units mentioned. Anyone looking at the Samsung LN32B360? That one seems pretty similar as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlock /forum/post/16956979

I just started looking at the Toshiba 32" and I can say 6th Ave is lower than BB, and BB is even way below your budget limit. I cant speak of the other units mentioned. Anyone looking at the Samsung LN32B360? That one seems pretty similar as well.

Ive tried fiddling with the picture settings on the B360, and next to the L5000, I just cant get it to look right. It always looks like theres some sort of thin film on the screen, making the image cloudy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.