AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
My favorite store is http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com

They will have the lowest price 90% of the time, and have free shipping to the states. I don't know how it will work out for you in Switzerland, though. I do know they ship internationally, here's their rates:

Order Total ------ --10 - 20 Business Days

$0 - $25 -----------------$5.95

$25.01 - $50.00------- $8.95

$50.01 - $100.00 ----- $11.95

Over $100 -------------- $14.95

Looks like it's best to order in bulk.

·
Registered
976 Posts
How deep is Deep Discount's inventory? How long do you have to wait for disc that is not in stock? The cool thing about dvdplanet.com and amazon.com is that you more or less know if they have it to ship. L'Atalante at $14.38 may sound like a good deal, but not if you have to wait 6 - 8 weeks.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hello Steve,

I live in Switzerland too. Usually I would order my Code 1 discs over Canada. I have sent you a PM.

The good part is, that they have free shipping worldwide, always split the amount of dvd's down to an amount bellow 100 Swiss francs (due to customs) and are pretty quick with shipping.

I don't know if I officially can post the link, so I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

Anthony

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've never had to wait on a disc from Deepdiscountdvd, unless I pre-ordered an upcoming release. And I've ordered dozens of DVDs from them. Over half my collection came from them.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Anybody here order from Best Buy. They also have free shipping. I wonder how quickly they ship orders?

Even their 2nd day shipping is free.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I will second the rec for deepdiscountdvd.com. Their site will tell you if an item is out of stock, and when it is expected to ship. They usually ship pretty quick. And they have great customer service. I once got a DVD from them, sealed of course, with security stickers and everything, but inside there was no DVD. I emailed them, they asked me not one question, and in a few days i had a postage paid return label to send the item back for a new one.

I've ordered dozens and dozens of DVDs from them.

No hassles.

·
23,031 Posts
Deepdiscountdvd is good. I also price match against dvdempire and

digitaleyes.net. However, try www.froogle.com to search. BB usually

has some good prices the firtst week the DVD is out. eg. the new

Jack Ryan box set is $45.00 and free shipping. But, froogle just

pointed to Sears selling it for $40.00! (don't know about shipping).

To counter that, dvdempire had the price at $72.00. Oh just noticed

your overseas... oh well... good luck. :)

larry

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
How about futureent.com? Are they good?

Nicholas

·
Registered
692 Posts
What about for Canadians? Could you pm me the Canadian site as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.