Hi there! I really would appreciate your suggest about my first projector, this is the scenario: big fan of my OLED 65B7 with Atmos home theatre wants to go big with a 100' cinema experience in my living room (low ambient light) with a tab tensioned electronic grey screen over the tv. I got like 2-3 meters to use a short throw projector for 60% 4K Netflix/Amazon/USB movie content and 40% Ps4 Pro 4K HDR gaming experience. So my short list is:
- Optoma hlu55 (smart led, nice 4k content) - £1.100 on Amazon
- Viewsonic x10-4k (same as above but better sound?) - £1.200
- Benq w2700 (great HDR movies but lamp/no cinema dark room?) - £1.300
- Philips Screeneo S6 (any idea?) - £1.450
- Brand new LG HU70LA (amazing LG OS experience, promising previews so far) - £1.500 - ish
Happy to wait until Black Friday but would super appreciate your support with key reasons, thanks!