AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Amazon basically the best place to get Blu-Ray movies at the best price, barring sales?

I have all DVD's right now, and would like to pick up a few of my favorite titles, like Last of the Mohicans, Grand Prix and a few others.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Pretty much. Buying used from members off a forum will be the cheapest.

Sometimes buying used at Hastings when they have the "Buy x get x for $1" sales can be cheaper.

Amazon...shaping the retail world like usual!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi There.

I get notifications from blu-ray.com on price decreases and deals in general, which all links back to Amazon. If you spend $25 or more, you get free shipping. Look for great deals from them during the holiday season. The obvious draw back is the wait. So yes, the best deals seem to come from Amazon.

·
Registered
17,914 Posts
Amazon, yes .. especially if you follow their sales (may be an email alert you can sign up for) ..

As well, many times Amazon offers a few bucks in streaming credit with a media purchase .. can be used with any streaming title .. I've built up maybe 20 bucks over the last few months ..

Now, if new release streaming titles would be HD like VUDU, things would be just great ...

·
Premium Member
26,453 Posts
Sorry, but a discussion of deals, best place to buy and where to shop is not part of AVS' focus. We do have a deals sticky at the top of the page where members post current sales. But that is the only thread in the software forum where it's appropriate.

Thanks for your understanding

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.