AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 3 new HDTV's in June of 08 but now want another set. 2 were Pannie 46 plasma top of the line and one Sammie 650a 52 LCD. The Pannies are in the bedrooms while the LCD is in the living room because of much light. the Pannies have a little better coloring but in resolution the Sam 650A is way ahead. I love all my sets but the 650a still makes me go wow when I watch it,it does have problems in dark seens with flashlights but makes up for it. I have no problem with LCD LED or Plasma's. I am looking for best picture but I will say is it me or are the new LED's over done? I do like the plas colors better a bit but like I said the resolution on my 650 is real good like amazing to the point to where I have heard the old 650 A's are better than the newer LCD offerings from Sammie in this none LED configuration, the prices have come down and some say quality as well. thankyou! aNY HELP ON ANYTYPE OF SET OR INFO ON FUTure formats would be great.

I loved the old Pioneers, is there anything that good today? because in 08 that was the best!

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunnel /forum/post/20818228

The best two plasmas on the market today are the Panasonic VT30 series or the Samsung D8000 series.

And if the larger screen sizes are too expensive, the next level down is the GT30 and PND7000 series. The third level down is the ST30 and PND6500.

Quote:
Panasonic being my preference.

Mine too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.