AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Of the current models the Pioneer Kuro/Kuro Elites are considered the best plasmas on the market. Just a matter of what your space and budget allows. If you've got the room and can afford it get a Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO150FD.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Which ever one looks the best to YOU.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman /forum/post/12880675

Ditto to that... Setup a friends 5080 yesterday and tweaked it before the game some more and there was about 25 people watching and they where amazed on how good this set looked including myself....

Garmin what settings did you use for the game? I'm interested to see what you find is best for HD Football broadcasts.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melldog /forum/post/12895689

Garmin what settings did you use for the game? I'm interested to see what you find is best for HD Football broadcasts.

I'm curious as well. I used D-Nice's settings with a little bump in the color for daytime viewing. It looked great to me...of course many from the Best Buy generation prefered the super-saturation of the Dynamic setting.

·
Registered
829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by creemail /forum/post/12895279

By far the Panasonic 65PZ750U is the best Super Bowl TV of this month and next month!

Chris

especially wiht the 200 dollar panasonic install rebate and the huge price drop in the 65

·
Registered
1,454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiemc /forum/post/12895150

Which ever one looks the best to YOU.

Agree...otherwise it's turning out to a "Mine is Better than Yours" Post as always !!

·
Registered
8,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs55 /forum/post/12896473

I'm curious as well. I used D-Nice's settings with a little bump in the color for daytime viewing. It looked great to me...of course many from the Best Buy generation prefered the super-saturation of the Dynamic setting.

Ironic, I actually used D-Nice's settings as well and tweaked it a tad more. I turned down the color saturation of course, and the reds where a tad over the top out of the box, but many manufacturers do this...

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Well my vote is for the 103 inch Panasonic Plasma. Would'nt want it for everyday tv or even movie watching but for a Super Bowl Party how could you go wrong with it? Now if only I could find a store without a restocking fee on it, it would be in my house for Super Bowl Sunday only.

·
Banned
10,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavey /forum/post/12880474

What is your pick for the best plasma TV's for watching the Super Bowl?

Too bad you're not a NYG Football fan, I am; and you don't own a PRO-150FD, I do; because it doesn't get much better for this middle aged man then it did last Sunday!

·
Banned
10,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs55 /forum/post/12896473

Interesting, because those settings don't do much for my PRO-150FD.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman /forum/post/12897433

Ironic, I actually used D-Nice's settings as well and tweaked it a tad more. I turned down the color saturation of course, and the reds where a tad over the top out of the box, but many manufacturers do this...

Are you guys talking about D-Nice's updated (reference) settings, or his original settings for cable boxes and such?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts