AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the subject line says it all... I figure hundreds of eyes are better than my two. The best deal I've come across is $549 which is full retail.

Who has seen a deal better than that?

Thank you,

Sean:confused:

·
Registered
871 Posts
$199.

Labor Day Sale.

Anderson's San Jose.

Actually a Proscan PS105-one year warranty rather than six months.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
$268 is the everyday price at the BrandsMart store in Sawgrass Mills in Florida. I bought one there two weeks ago. They swear it is new and not refurbished, and that appears to be true. The unit is flawless, works perfectly with the software upgrade. They also had the Toshiba and Mitsubishi for $449.

SMK

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I specificly asked that question because I already subscribe. At first the salesman said yes, but when I said that I heard that they would give it to me at that price without activation (something I had seen here on this forum), he checked with a supervisor and said it didn't require it. So far as I can tell, nothing in the paperwork says anything about requiring future activation, etc. I just have a receipt for the unit. Since I charged it, if I subsequently get a charge for not activating, I will fight it through the credit card company.

SMK

·
Registered
64 Posts
I paid $298 last week for a new open box unit, it came with cables, remote and manual( no card). I bought it at American in Milwaukeee WI. They did not even mention Direct TV or needing a subscription. I paid cash so I did not have to worry about surprises in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.