AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Go over to Home Theater Spot and search under the Group Buy section. I believe their price is better than the one quoted. Hope that helps!! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

To Infinity and Beyond!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Talk to Mark at DishDepot, when I purchased mine about a year ago they were competitivly priced but the real advantage is their service. They are top notch all the way.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gboot:
Talk to Mark at DishDepot, when I purchased mine about a year ago they were competitivly priced but the real advantage is their service.
Absolutely ... Their newest service ( as posted on their website ) is they pre-activate your system for you before it even leaves the store. Then you get to pay for programming before you even hook up the box !

Now that`s service ....

Frapp -

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm in the market for my third model 6000 with OTA and I can't seem to remember where I bought my other two receivers, I remember it was the main competitor to Dish King but I don't seem to have their website bookmark anymore.

Anyone know where I can find the model 6000 w/ OTA for fairly cheap?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Another big vote for DishDepot.com. I switched from DirecTV to Dish last month, and Mark gave me a fantastic deal on the equipment, and the service is outstanding.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good point Frapp. I ordered mine from them and it was several months before I got it hooked up. Imagine my surprise when I called to activate service, and found out it had been disconnected for nonpayment. (guess I shoulda opened those mailers that were actually bills...)

------------------

Buddy Yaussy
My HT Page

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.