AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the consensus was on the best place to buy the jvc 30KU? Who has a reputable service record, and what prices are available? Also, does anyone have any cons against the unit?

thanks,

pat

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the input. I will check out J&R. Someone previously mentioned Ecost.com -- does anyone have any experience with this company?

Pat

·
Registered
801 Posts
Can somebody please tell me who they are dealing with to get it

at $1099?? I was told (by Alex) that they recently dropped the price from

$1299 to $1199. I am thinking bout going for it at $1099 if i can get it

at that price. Thanks

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi,

I saw a price $1097.00 at 6ave.com today, but I don't know this mail order company. Someone may give some feedback.

Xiaoyu,

·
Registered
640 Posts
I spoke to Chris (extension 509) over 6ave.com and he told me that JVC-30000 is currently out of stock, but it will be back in a week. They pay for returned defected item in 30 days. This is excellent return policy. 15% restocking fee if you change your mind.

Xiaoyu,

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Darrin
Can somebody please tell me who they are dealing with to get it

at $1099?? I was told (by Alex) that they recently dropped the price from

$1299 to $1199. I am thinking bout going for it at $1099 if i can get it

at that price. Thanks
I do not like or would support any company that sells to different people at different prices, except if such discounts are based on volume.

This is a crappy way to do business. Buy from someone who sells for $1099 to everyone. There are several such distributors on the net, you just have to do a search.

bb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.