AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone suggest a model or two?

I need RF, would prefer color programmable screen, but with physical buttons for some of the more typical functions (transport operations, etc).

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
When you say "you need RF", what does that mean? You want something that can control devices in other rooms, or you have RF devices you need to control (which isn't possible)

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVB /forum/post/0

When you say "you need RF", what does that mean? You want something that can control devices in other rooms, or you have RF devices you need to control (which isn't possible)

My equipment is at the back of the room and I don't want to have to aim the remote. I currently have an old Marantz remote with an RF extender and like the RF convenience.

·
Registered
78 Posts
MX-3000. It may not have enough of the physical buttons you want since it is a color touch screen.

If you prefer hard buttons and are willing to give up the color screen, I'd say the MX-950.

On a side note, when is URC going to make a color screen version of the MX-950 and MX-900??? It seems that would be a big seller.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.