AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a samsung hdtv 27" and an amd 64 with 1gig and 6200 vid card (dvi to hdtv). However, if i do "clone" with nvidia, my monitor's resolution is messed up and my tv is displayed with the higher new resolution (my monitor cant do the same hd resolutions. i wanted the monitor to be at 1024x720 and tv at 1280x720 or 1920x1080).

With clone and a messed up desktop via the monitor, I can play games normally. However, if i want to play a movie it is all messed up. If i want to use winamp visualizations, it is only about 1/2 the screen. The clone view seems to be slightly smaller then it could be as well.

With duel view, I can sometimes get winamp visualizations to work, however i usually have to reset nvidia, if i close out once from the visualaztions. (reset meaning go from duel to single view, back to duel). it plays movies well with zoomplayer.

is there anyways to do this better? to have the tv and computer in good resolutions in clone view? i find nvidia's drivers to be difficult with the new hdtv, when they worked fine with an old CRT that was 32".

any tips?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.