AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i pre ordered a samsung pn50c450 and it should be here Friday im really hoping it doesnt have a buzzing problem. i was wondering whats the best price people have got this tv for i payed $719 no tax or shipping at Abt. and i also wondered if Abt.com is a good place to buy any trouble returning if there is a problem?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have been watching this plasma for a few months now. 719 is about an average good price and somewhat easy to find. Fry's has had this plasma a few times in the 680-699 price range. A month or two ago they had the 50b450 (last years) model for 599 and then again about a week ago they had the 50c450 (this years) model for 599 (which might be about their cost). But depending on where you live you might have to pay an online price and maybe tax and shipping. Looking around, my experience has been, although in my opinion I do not find their staff to be very knowledgeable or even information consistent, I do find Fry's IN STORE promotional prices to be the best around.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
... eiither ABT, Crutchfield or 'big river'
all very good online vendors.

though don't mind discussing, price is Forum 'faux pas' for which I say "Ni", may the grand Pooper descend upon You & be-mean; "so let it be written so let it be done"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts