AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Experts,

I have Denon 2312 + Martin Logan MLT-2 speakers. I am looking for Movies/Music collections where I can experience my Home Theater effects. Could someone please guide me the best movie/music collections?

Thanks, Rajkumar

·
Registered
14 Posts
if you download movies try to it in iso files they are around 4,500 gig but than you get the best picture and sound mostly Dolby or DTS that way you get the most out of your system

just try it you would be suprised

regards and good luck with it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCruze  /t/1414057/best-soundtracks-for-denon-2312-martinlogan-mlt-2#post_22113895

if you download movies try to it in iso files they are around 4,500 gig but than you get the best picture and sound mostly Dolby or DTS that way you get the most out of your system

just try it you would be suprised

regards and good luck with it

Thank You! I found only reviews about movies/music and didn't found any links to download. Are you speaking in generic or particular to the site you shared?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCruze  /t/1414057/best-soundtracks-for-denon-2312-martinlogan-mlt-2#post_22142158

you have to find them in Torrents sites ,like the Pirate Bay or so

Thank You HoldenCruze.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumark  /t/1414057/best-soundtracks-for-denon-2312-martinlogan-mlt-2#post_22155473

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCruze  /t/1414057/best-soundtracks-for-denon-2312-martinlogan-mlt-2#post_22142158

you have to find them in Torrents sites ,like the Pirate Bay or so

Thank You HoldenCruze.

That sort of stuff isn't allowed here...

Anyways check out the subwoofer section for the sticky with a list of good films. I had the mlt2s before.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekevin  /t/1414057/best-soundtracks-for-denon-2312-martinlogan-mlt-2#post_22155506

That sort of stuff isn't allowed here...

Anyways check out the subwoofer section for the sticky with a list of good films. I had the mlt2s before.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
'

Thanks Kevin... Between Corps is a Sub-woofer brand?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts