AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first, I ain't spendin' two billz, so don't even bring it up!

Next, its gotta be bumpin', I mean like OMG bumpin' like the necks down the block will be yellin' Who Dat!?! Gangsta bass boyz! Gangstah!!

Hey, and no underground stuff! I don't need no pair'o-dimes or whattevah ya call it crazee wanna-be brand. Hey that BOSE stuff would be dope! Y'know if you could get it on the down low heh heh.

So lemme know what you guyz recommend

·
Registered
458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleestack1
ok first, i ain't spendin' $125, so don't even bring it up!

Next, its gotta be bumpin', i mean like omg bumpin' like the necks down the block will be yellin' who dat!?! Gansta bass boyz! Gangstah!!

Hey, and no underground stuff! I don't need no pair'o-dimes or whattevah ya call it crazee wanna-be brand. Hey that bose stuff would be dope! Y'know if you could get it on the down low heh heh.

So lemme know what you guyz recommend
rothlmfao!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think you are short changing yourself and should increase your budget by $0.69

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich S /forum/post/19514675

Sleeslack, let me give you some advice. When using more than one sock account, try to be more discreet. We can find out if you are using. I know. Don't worry about it.

Generally I use two socks. How many do you use? Let me give you some advice. Using one will leave you with one cold foot. No worries.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich S /forum/post/19514675

Sleeslack, let me give you some advice. When using more than one sock account, try to be more discreet. We can find out if you are using. I know. Don't worry about it.

Yep. Any mod can look up this guy's IP address and see what other usernames/accounts are being used at said IP address along with this troll account. I guess smartypants has not figured this out yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddelts /forum/post/19515747

Yep. Any mod can look up this guy's IP address and see what other usernames/accounts are being used at said IP address along with this troll account. I guess smartypants has not figured this out yet.

Relax Francis

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Very funny Slee. It made Friday work go by alot faster when your LMAO.

Are you the same Slee on Audioholics site and lives in GA?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek /forum/post/19518273

Very funny Slee. It made Friday work go by alot faster when your LMAO.

Are you the same Slee on Audioholics site and lives in GA?

Yes, I 'troll' there too.

Some people obviously got wound up over my humor attempt. But I also haven't quit my day job either.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeStack1 /forum/post/19518300

Some people obviously got wound up over my humor attempt. But I also haven't quit my day job either.

Maybe you should quit your day job and be a comedian. Your kind of funny. Possibly a little annoying. People in the room are laughing at you. Not with you.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeStack1 /forum/post/19518300

I thought so. I tried to PM you here on AVS but you have that blocked. I thought we might get together sometime in case you would like to hear a $1230.00 sub x 4 instead of a single $123.50 sub. lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts