AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently upgraded to the OEM i1Display. I have an enhanced ColorMunki which I am using to profile the i1Display. I would now like to sell my Eye-one Display LT. Would it be preferable or helpful for me to profile the Eye-one Display LT and sell the meter with a listing of the offsets? Thanks.

-Mark

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
While that would sound like a good idea, unfortunately, meter profiles are only truly accurate for the specific display they are created on. If it were my meter, I wouldn't waste the time. It might be preferable though to measure a couple of different displays with both the CM and Display LT and draw up a chart comparing the results so a prospective buyer can see how the Display LT's accuracy measures up to the newer and better ColorMunki.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
A good way to sell it is to do it by a free ad in the context of a forum thread.
Unfortunately this is a violation of forum rules which prohibit the posting of adds in threads. Ads are appropriate for the AVS classifieds . You might want to delete your post or risk having a moderator do it with possible consequences.

These ads are free to AVS Gold Club members and are available to non Gold Club members for a modest fee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.