AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a countertop size wireless hdtv for my kitchen (15-22"). It will cost me almost $1000 to pay to have the wires installed (house built on slab, must come down from attic through the second floor to the 1st, and come through a tile backsplash). I just can't see paying that to watch a small screen. Looking for a nice set for my wife that I only have to plug in the electric outlet. Use Directtv.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The sony 22EX308 has wifi included. It is often found most easily on the sonystyle.com website. It looks exactly like the sony 22BX300 which is more commonly found. However, this TV is not a LED, and thus not thin.

Unfortunately the segment under 32" has been neglected for features.

For a really thin LED options, consider LG 22LE5300 or Samsung UN22C4000 or Toshiba 22SL400, but none of these have DLNA. The LG and Samsung can play movies from a USB stick.

Like the previous poster said, there could be other external attachments to help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any recommendations on a wireless adapter. I'm looking for something I can connect to Directtv HDTV. I need it to cover about 30' from the Directtv box to the tv. The receiver will not be in direct line of sight of the tv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts