AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting my demo x1 in today and am wondering what the best way is to hook up my xbox to maximize image quality. I want to be able to see what the x1 is capable of doing before I drop the cash on it. How can I get the best looking picture on the x1...without spending too much.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Rich,

Have you figured out a way to watch DVDs on your XBOX with the component output without hacking it? That's the problem I'm having now since the XBOX DVD output is limited to interlaced.

Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't generally watch DVDs on my xbox but did notice when I put a DVD in it for the first time several days ago, it was asking for some sort of DVD kit or adapter, or something like that. I don't have the unit in front of me right now and can't be more specific.

The only xbox game I have is Halo, and it looks awesome at 480p. I only wish I knew how to play it. I am looking to try some 720p or 1080i games now.

I know this is off of the subject, but I am looking for a way to display a static jpg or bmp image file.

Rich M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.