AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Look at that coupon again. I believe that's the one that doesn't even list video games as a 'select category.' It lists the depts it's good for, then the exclusion from those categories on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yeah I don't think it'll work. I tossed the ones I just recently got for that very reason, they're of little to no use to me.

However, there's always the $40 off coupon for Circuit City floating around in the xbox forum. It's not 12% but hey, $40 is $40, that's free sales tax for me on a 60 gig.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottro /forum/post/0

Yeah I don't think it'll work. I tossed the ones I just recently got for that very reason, they're of little to no use to me.

However, there's always the $40 off coupon for Circuit City floating around in the xbox forum. It's not 12% but hey, $40 is $40, that's free sales tax for me on a 60 gig.

Talking $8 difference here. Not that big of a difference.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdank /forum/post/0

Talking $8 difference here. Not that big of a difference.

So, where are you getting $8? $40 isn't $8, and 12% of $600 is $72.

·
Registered
452 Posts
The 12% ones are usually restrictive and only valid under a couple categories of items (movies/games/accessories/hardware being excluded). You can use the "Double reward points on any item" though (giving you 1200 pts. for the system which is almost $25 - but the CC $40 off is still the better bargain)

·
Registered
103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottro /forum/post/0

I used the $40 off coupon today to get a 20 gig.I Watched Crank when i got home, Amazing PQ.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
went to bb to get ps3, asked about using cc 40$ coupon they said no but i had so many reward points i got the ps3 60gig for 564.98 with tax and used their 10% coupon on a game .plus i will get more points later worth 10.00

·
Registered
177 Posts
Had $100 in reward coupons. 60 for price of 20. I have tried those other coupons and they wont work. Games and cotroller yes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.