AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uhmm i jus took these shots right here www.msnusers.com/killarmy. theyre ok i guess my cam is crap well my after thoughts on my pj ?i guess i made a good investment this is a good projector for the low on cash an someone whos just entering the world of pj's i mean take a look at the pics they speak for them self dont they? that screen door shot was taken from like 2 maybe 4 inches away its very tiny. i hope these pics helps noobs like me out in purchasin a pj wheter it be this one or another :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah at the moment but my component should come in today

·
Registered
84 Posts
nice shots looking forward to the component shots so we can see how it does with pro-scan. by the way i have a nice coolpix nikon camera if you want to send me your pj ill take some shots of it for you, (just kiddin). great pix thanks enjoyed em alot !! --- jeff

·
Registered
457 Posts
5thlion:

How do I connect several units of different connection types? If I want to connect for example my dvd using component, my ps2 via s-video and also the computer, how do I connect them using the PJ Multi interface?

·
Registered
84 Posts
sony sells a small unit like that for the vpl-hs1 and i heard it was compatible with the hs2 and hs10 . you might want to contact sony and ask them. i think its ---- Signal Interface Unit : IFU-HS1 do a search on yahoo or google for it. --- jeff (make sure u check that its compatible.)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it is compatible as of matter of fact all the accesories for the hs1 are compatable with the hs2 an hs10:D

·
Registered
354 Posts
The IFU-HS1 is Sony's way of making you pay more to get the projector to work the way you need it to. There are no component inputs out of the box. Instead you have to buy an expansion to make it work. Granted it does provide you with two additional s-video or composit inputs, but only a single component.

In addition to the IFU-HS1 there is an $80 cable that will provide a component input. It is of the same cheap quality as any standard pack-in cable and is a total rip-off.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I will get my HS-2 in a few days so hopefully I will be able to post some pictures in the coming weeks. Still haven't bought a screen though, I am having a hard time deciding which one to get.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.