AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
nice rtousign. what size is your screen?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks really nice.

I would like to know what kind of seating that is and what is the total width.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by femi /forum/post/18197535

nice rtousign. what size is your screen?

113" right now, simply flat white primer. I have full control of teh lighting though and can black out the room.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusticR6 /forum/post/18197697

Looks really nice.

I would like to know what kind of seating that is and what is the total width.

Its made by a company called "Lorenzo" I think the model is "Cisco" or something like that. It was what i wanted and the right price so I didnt really ask. I would have to measure the width.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by local5o /forum/post/18197834

ok so I want the dart board case and also wondered what speakers u r using

The dartboard is useless to me now as you can see. I didnt really plan to have that seating sown there.

Speakers are Pure Acoustics Noble 5.1 Series.... they are very entry level as far as I have read. They sound fine to me...

·
Registered
744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtousign /forum/post/18196113

More info on these seats would be great. Im looking for that configuration but most of what I am finding is in the 140-150" wide range. I need something much smaller.

I googled Lorenzo + Cisco and didnt find anything.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Stuewe /forum/post/18202101

More info on these seats would be great. Im looking for that configuration but most of what I am finding is in the 140-150" wide range. I need something much smaller.

I googled Lorenzo + Cisco and didnt find anything.

I will measure the seats tonight. I honestly have no clue the model number or anything. I was at a furniture store and saw them and ordered them. They were exactly what I was looking for. I didnt ask anything really about them except that they are full leather... I am really sorry, I will look on my bill and get the model numbers.

I bought them at "The Brick" in Canada, but they do not even appear on their website. Its like the specific store I went to is the only one that sells them???

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is a l;ink to a bunch of "Lorenzo" seats, but none like mine... I wonder what mine are hahaha.

Nevermind, I guess you cant post URL's here??

Google "Lorenzo theatre seats"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts