AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had experiences with these cables. i'm thinking of ordering some so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, mother

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I suggest you check out some CatCables as well.. Excellent service,excellent quality.

www.catcables.com

- Chip

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've had them in my system for about a month. At first They sounded thin to me. The mid bass was less than what I was used to. But as they burned in they sounded better. They image much better than the Straightwire Symphony II's I replaced. I noticed a pronounced difference in center channel dialogue clarity. All in all I am happy with them.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I've had some experience with the bettercables and found them to offer excellent build quality at a reasonable price...I'd recommend them without hesitation. The fact that the company I'm assoicated with(svs) purchases all our cabling from bettercables now speaks of our collective opinion of their products.

TV

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Very good company and Brad is a pleasure to deal with. I tried these interconnects and found them a bit shrill. I changed to:
http://www.latinternational.com cables and have been delighted.

Their web site has interesting cable info even if you don't try their brand. Good luck.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.