AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question to all you BEV model 6000 users. Does anyone else have a problem with audio and video sycronization on hi def programming?

I have noticed on a fairly regular basis that the sound is not in sync with the picture but only on hi def signals and not all the time. I am approaching my 1 year aniversary with this STB and want to know if it is a hardware problem or a source problem.

·
Registered
460 Posts
On rare occasions, I have had lip synch problems on some of the channel 286 network broadcasts, but I have to say that is the exception, not the rule. I have had a BEV 6000 since September, 2001 and could not tell you the last time I observed this problem.

Dave

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I have the sync problem on a daily basis. My cure is to switch off the HD channel momentarily. When I return to it the audio/video sync is restored.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I find the lip sync issue to be random, not daily and often not weekly but it does happen.

I power cycle the box and it has thusfar always restored the sync.

regards,

patrick

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think it's happened to me twice (in 8 months) and powercycling fixed it both times. I find it amusing that I'm pretty much the only Canadian to respond:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.