AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getreview.php?retid=262&ut=d86fb0c2c48168fd .

I was going to order a projector from them but researched them first. Found very bad reviews at above link. Watch out folks. Their prices may be good but you may not get your projector in a timely manner or headache free. Just read the posts and "be afraid, be very afraid" :-(

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
My experience with PCNation was essentially the same as Dave's.

I was very happy with their service. There was a small glitch, and it was taken care of quickly and pleasantly.

Best Regards,

Doug

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys, I'll probably use www.pcnation.com when I'm ready to buy. Right now I'm holding out until it drops to around 2K as I have the VPL-CX1 currently and it's adequate. Funny thing about this site is that they have the LT-85 (SVGA version of LT150) for $2348 whereas the LT150 was $2376. Other places have the LT85 as $1750. Go figure.

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not to mention that when you tack Infinity Micro's credit card surcharges and shipping, they're not nearly as low as they seem.

Try PCNation.com. I think the end price is about the same as there is no CC fee and shipping is less than $10.

I ordered my LT150 from them and got it in 2 days. They give you a tracking number too. Very satisfying experience.

-Dave

-Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.