AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beyonce on Leno.. WOW what a beautiful woman. This HiDef thing might just catch on with pictures like this.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
of course the hd feed here failed during most her spot

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
...and me sick in bed and (fortunately) sleeping... Saaaayyyy, I don't suppose anyone happened to "capture" a memory or two, hmmmm?? Pretty please? :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Man E
...and me sick in bed and (fortunately) sleeping... Saaaayyyy, I don't suppose anyone happened to "capture" a memory or two, hmmmm?? Pretty please? :)
Sure! I captured the show in .ts format with MyHD120. I'll email you the segment. I hope you don't mind 2.1GB attachments! ;-)

Rgds,

JohnW

P.S. Just kidding. I can't email something that size....

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Will sombody pleeeeeaaasse post a screenshot of this?!! :)

Troy

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Eventhough I've been having trouble with my local NBC affiliates signal, I beared through the 5 sec signal drops every 2 minutes just to get a glimpse of her......and it was definietly worth it. She looked so good. I loved the extreme closeups of her face when she was doing her facial tricks.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
:)

Send them over to my ftp..

Quote:
Originally posted by jwehman
Sure! I captured the show in .ts format with MyHD120. I'll email you the segment. I hope you don't mind 2.1GB attachments! ;-)

Rgds,

JohnW

P.S. Just kidding. I can't email something that size....

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tmdorsey
Eventhough I've been having trouble with my local NBC affiliates signal, I beared through the 5 sec signal drops every 2 minutes just to get a glimpse of her......and it was definietly worth it. She looked so good. I loved the extreme closeups of her face when she was doing her facial tricks.
of course this is when the morons locally kept switching from hd top sd, i just don;t get why they have some much trouble with the tonight show here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.