Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Wow that is risky!

It could be worthless.

I wonder what I could get for a gutted XG with burnt tubes.

Deron

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Throw it on ebay, make the claim to know nothing(ala Shultz) and let the newbies fight it out! I bet you would get over $1800.!! It floors me that these people will pay waayyy too much for probable parts only machines, yet ignore machines with NO DOA guarantees and sold by reputable sellers who answer all questions and send extra pics!! Ebay must mean bassackwards in another language.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I was looking through the ads on ebay a day or so ago- Im sorry I forget which add, I should have made a note of it- but anyhow the guy said "No burn or wear on CRTs" yet in his picture of the crt you could plainly see 4:3 wear in at least 1, possible 2 of the tubes. I would almost bet he got full price or the POJ.

-Kieth

·
Registered
359 Posts
1980 Buick for sale ...I don't know anything about cars, and I haven't tried to start it. No Guarantee it works or runs, No idea how many miles on it.

serious bidders only!!!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Some sellers on ebay OBVIOUSLY don't know what crt burns are, or don't care about lying about it. They must believe its ok as long as they claim its sold "as is". I don't think they get it that if you say its a certain way, it has to be that way regardless of any disclaimer. Not enough newbies call sellers on this, I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.