AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the Kingdom HD DVD (jamie fox) and the movie plays well on my bh200 but I notice some flickering and jitering at the uttermost end of the movie. Can some one please try this movie in their bh200, may be is the disc or the player I don't know. Please help!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidujusu89 /forum/post/15416129


I just bought the Kingdom HD DVD (jamie fox) and the movie plays well on my bh200 but I notice some flickering and jitering at the uttermost end of the movie. Can some one please try this movie in their bh200, may be is the disc or the player I don't know. Please help!!!

Have you experienced this problem with any other disks? If it's just a problem with this disk, it would be better to post in the problem disk thread to get a quicker response. Also, check the first page of the thread to see all of the reported problem disks.


See link below.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1080197


Mike T
 

· Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
I have this disc and never noticed the problem on my bh200. I'm not going through a reciever for audio though, and I believe drop outs tend to occur more in this situation. hope this helps. If you hvae a specific scene you want me to check I could do that.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdpaul /forum/post/15419869


I have this disc and never noticed the problem on my bh200. I'm not going through a reciever for audio though, and I believe drop outs tend to occur more in this situation. hope this helps. If you hvae a specific scene you want me to check I could do that.

Hey thanks guys, I think the scene that is shaking or flickering picture wise is way at the end of the movie when the special agents are returning home and getting on the plane. Just at the point when jamie fox get a gift from the saudi police guy. And also the first dialogue when they arrive home.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amidujusu89 /forum/post/15420687


Hey thanks guys, I think the scene that is shaking or flickering picture wise is way at the end of the movie when the special agents are returning home and getting on the plane. Just at the point when jamie fox get a gift from the saudi police guy. And also the first dialogue when they arrive home.

Just tried it, no problem. It's the look and sound of perfect.



Running through an Onkyo 606. I have the combo disc.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top