AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any experiance with this? looks like a pretty decent buy at:
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=303-442

looking for decent but cheap soundbar (can't stomac paying good money for one) for a GF aproved living room setup lol. I have a sub from my current setup and a good amp so thinking this or the dayton bar (unless there is another good cheapish LCR unamped speakerbar i'm missing)

or maybe just going totally cheap and getting the vizeo bar and using it with my sub and selling the amp too.

·
Registered
55" LG Nano (2020) & 5.1 surround sound & Dune 4K Dolby Vision media player
690 Posts
never but something without a review.....at this price point get a CT350 ! or 150, at least we know there are very good !

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid6 /forum/post/20853257

I'm going to order one of these today and make a new thread when I get it.

good deal let me know what you think. i got a vizio bar and pleased with it, but not above demoting it to my bedroom and getting this if it is worth the extra money

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallOutBoy /forum/post/20853913

good deal let me know what you think. i got a vizio bar and pleased with it, but not above demoting it to my bedroom and getting this if it is worth the extra money

I'm getting this for the projector in my master bedroom so i can't roll with a Vizio. I like the look of this be cause it has 6.5" drivers and a nice sized cabinet. The Polk Surroundbar 50 looks like a toy compared to this and costs 4x the price.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
So I got this guy this morning and hooked it up really quick and ran through some music with it. I also ordered a BIC F-12 with it but only hooked up the soundbar at first so I could hear what it was capable of on it's own. I listened to a bunch of tracks on The Crow soundtrack and I was very happy with the sound this thing puts out. I would also like to point out that if you were in an apartment and were worried about owning a sub because you didn't want to thump your way to eviction then I recommend this bar with no sub because it puts out respectable bass on it's own. If you are looking for a sub then I recommend the F-12. It puts out some monster sound! It's going to take me a few days to get my theater all setup so I can't comment on surround effects or anything just yet but feel free to shoot me some questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. This picture is of the FH56-BAR in front of my 96" projector screen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.