AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anyone review this yet, so here it goes. I recently upgraded the TV in my dedicated theater so I had my Mits WD-57831 we moved to the living room. This was originally my dedicated 2 channel listening room, uncluttered by a TV, but the wife wanted to move it here. I didn't want another full blown surround system adding more speakers to this room, so I decided on a sound bar. I had been less than thrilled by the powered ones I had demoed so I decided to go the unpowered route bringing a Denon AVR-1909 and a small powered Yamaha sub out of mothballs. I couldn't fit the bigger brother FH-56 in this stand directly under the TV, so I went with the SED. All I can say is that I'm very pleased. This thing will crank up with no distortion, added brightness, or sounding too forward up a very loud listening level. It also has a very nice black lacquer finish. A small downer is it has nice gold plated push posts but I would have preferred 5 way posts. I just switched out the banana plugs for some pins. All in all highly recommended. Here's some pics.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I emailed bic why it's not listed on their website, but haven't gotten a reply. Looks just like the dayton bar, even the back looks the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts