AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone that has seen the movie "The Big Lebowski", know what kind of couch is in the ladys house? I like that couch and have looked for one similar to it online but to no avail. Any help would be nice :)....thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Shut the F up Dean.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by BMAG
I'd rather have The Dude's rug. You know, it "really pulled the room together."
F***ing-A it did

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Come on guys......I am serious here...any help would be thoughtful

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well,the Lebowski Mansion is actually the Greystoke Park and Mansion located on Loma Vista Dr. in Beverly Hills,CA.If they rented the place with the furniture in it or bought the set pieces somewhere in the area you might try Googling for online furniture stores in the Hills.Long shot I know but might be worth a shot.Good luck.

·
Registered
29,354 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jdawg21
You can't talk about The Big Lebowski without it turning into a favorite quote thread. It's just not possible.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jdawg21
"We're talking about unchecked aggression, here!"

PS: These guys are obviously have WAY too much time on their hands. They might be of assistance: http://www.thedudeshouse.com/forum/f_index.php

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8full
Well,the Lebowski Mansion is actually the Greystoke Park and Mansion located on Loma Vista Dr. in Beverly Hills,CA.If they rented the place with the furniture in it or bought the set pieces somewhere in the area you might try Googling for online furniture stores in the Hills.Long shot I know but might be worth a shot.Good luck.

"Hey...this is a private residence, man..."

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Is this your homework Larry?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.