AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
" Bigger Stronger Faster*" - In America, we define ourselves in the superlative: we are the biggest, strongest, fastest country in the world. Is it any wonder that so many of our heroes are on performance enhancing drugs? Director Christopher Bell explores America's win-at-all-cost culture by examining how his two brothers became members of the steroid-subculture in an effort to realize their American dream. Written by BSF Film

A fair, unbiased look at the use of steroids in America.

Check out the reviews on RT for more info.

RT T-Meter Critics 97%, Top Critics 100%, RT Community 90%

7.8 out of 10 on IMDB

Highly Recommended!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper /forum/post/15433610

I have this in my instant queue and was thinking about watching it tonight, maybe I will...

larry

Larry, check it out, it's very interesting.

·
23,039 Posts
I was impressed with how Mr. Bell presented the issues. Very well done. He can't cover every piece of information regarding the use of steroids (just like any other documentary has to put a limit on the info shown), but the underlying reason he was trying to show us is quite valid.

larry

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Superlatives are only laudable if they were achieved honorably. Doping is dishonorable. Thanks for the tip on this movie; I'll check it out based on your info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.