·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes the moment we have all been waiting for!:D :D :D

From the 21st's schedule:

"Bikini Destinations: On Location with TheBikiniNetwork.com

11:00 PM

Top phototgraphers and swimsuit models travel to the beautiful islands of the Bahamas for a calendar shoot."

Can't wait!:D

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
hahahahaha. you know i love this news.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Do they really need to change locations?

Quick poll:

1. Better locations

2. Smaller suits

They could save a lot of money with the second option.

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Talk about a good way to pitch Hi Def equipment!

HDNet should defitinely be showing this loop in market reasearched high traffic shopping slots. :D

The girls are almost too lifelike.................naw. :)

Chris

·
Registered
180 Posts
it totally is. One of our major local retailers used to put on the old Hawaiian Tropic pageant all the time all throughout thier sales floor. He said it got a lot of curious inquiries...as you can guess...

I just hope the PQ on the second one is as good as the first!

·
Registered
21,720 Posts
I heard a rumor that the best lookin' gal on Bikini Destinations 2 has reserved a room on the Nov. 2002 AV Science CRUISE!!!!! She wanted someone to share the room with, someone her parents felt was trustworthy!!! Maybe now AV Science Owner Alan Gouger will get that roommate he wanted. HAAAAAAAAAAA!

·
Registered
63 Posts
All that is missing is the phone numbers at the bottom...:p

Kidding aside it is an awesome display of HD and what it is all about.

If Best buy/Circuit City are looking for a hook, line and sinker, I would guess this would be the one. Of course the wives might perceive this in an entire different way, and cancel the sale.

rbaldwin

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Okay, when is this on again. I am going to tape it to my JVC D-VHS using my dtc100. Will be great with the first one I have on tape already.

dave

·
Registered
420 Posts
The only downside (?) to these shows being in HD is that they show a little more detail than I'd like...old tan lines, stretched flesh from certain, um, enhancements, skin imperfections... The "fantasy" nature of these girls gets taken down a notch.

That said, time to take out the ol' drool towel. (yes, that's all it's used for!) :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RSongco
The only downside (?) to these shows being in HD is that they show a little more detail than I'd like...old tan lines, stretched flesh from certain, um, enhancements, skin imperfections...
Still, I'll submit to watching them, imperfections and all.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
"they show a little more detail than I'd like...old tan lines, stretched flesh from certain, um, enhancements, skin imperfections..."

Modern medicine at its finest. :D

Chris

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
I'm recording these off my s-video feed of my DTC100 onto my Phillips 985 to use for a DVD+RW compatibility test.

(Yeah, right)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes, we are ready to start shipping Bikini Destinations on DVHS starting next week...

29.95 plus shipping , limited quantities as we test out our new duplication abilities.. We have tested on Mits, JVC (US) and Panny 1000

We dont expect huge sales volumes, so we didnt go crazy with the packaging to keep costs low, but they are here...

You can email orders to me, and we will be setting up a store shortly !

And of course, no D Theater or any CP at all

m

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HiDefGuy
Gee, can someone make this guy a "special member" or something?
How 'bout:

Omnipotent Exualted Grand PooBah

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Premium Member
12,972 Posts
e-mailed my order!

Mark-

You should autograph the copies!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mark,

You should post a pic on the HDNet homepage, that would up your hits by the thousands.:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.