AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on titantv.com the other day when I noticed that KTLA (wb) was showing Bikini Destinations. It caught my eye very quickly especially when I saw the "HD" symbol. My cable company doesnt offer HDNET so I was very happy to see it offered on a channel i actually could receive. Unfortunately it isnt in HD.

I have disliked KTLA for awhile now because of there logos/bugs but I was really starting to think they were taking a step in the right direction airing a show like this in HD. I know Titantv.com makes a decent amount of mistakes as far as HD listings go so I was wondering if anyone who views this show on TheWB gets it in HD. Is it SD on all of the WB affiliates? Or do some air it in HD? I know there are HD masters out there since HDnet airs this show and also sells hdvhs copies.

Even with the show not being offered in HD I did enjoy it. It was well shot and overall seemed like a much better product than INHD's bikini model type shows. If Mr. Cuban has any say in the matter it would be great if he gave KTLA a good smack in the face. This show would have been 100x better if it was offered in its original HD format. I doubt I will watch it anymore if it continues to only be in SD.

I went to ktla.com as well as thewb.com and neither of them even mention Bikini Destinations let alone indicate if the show airs in HD.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I experienced some premature jocularity myself when I saw Bikini Destinations listed on the guide, but nope, it's SD letterboxed.

I don't know if we can blame ktla, though. Maybe Cuban wants to reserve HD for HDnet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.