AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this emulator work with the 4300/4600 Ampro's as well as the 2000 that it says it is for? Anyone know?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
yeah... it figures that you'd be a forum member. :) Get that hour count for me.......

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol!!! I'm trying, got my soldering iron out right now trying to get a cable made to replace the remote I don;t have. I will probably be forced to shell out to buy one knowing my luck.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
by the way.. did you know that Ampro is out of business? that projector is worthless, you know....

I'm in Kingston. Eating huge BBQ'd Spicey Turkey Kebobs. My keyboard is a mess.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Worse comes to worse, my friend is itching to strip it bare, and sell the parts. He is a sadist loves to take things apart

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
No beer with my food either. No narcotics, no cigarettes, cigars, No wine or any alcohol. No women at this time, either. I swear, cripes himself is going to walk through my door and shake my hand. I'll ask him to bring me a Imported beer next time. Jebus save me. I'm gonna go mad....

ah, I'd rather buy it if the hour count is down..and use it until I get a 9500. I have to get re-connected to CRT PJ's again. Ugly and expensive to do..but what else to do, to be sure that Murphy strikes and sends a 9500 my way on the same day I pay you..and I'm broke for the moment..

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBK
No beer with my food either. No narcotics, no cigarettes, cigars, No wine or any alcohol. No women at this time, either. I swear, cripes himself is going to walk through my door and shake my hand. I'll ask him to bring me a Imported beer next time. Jebus save me. I'm gonna go mad....

ah, I'd rather buy it if the hour count is down..and use it until I get a 9500. I have to get re-connected to CRT PJ's again. Ugly and expensive to do..but what else to do, to be sure that Murphy strikes and sends a 9500 my way on the same day I pay you..and I'm broke for the moment..
That's a hoot :D I wonder how many seconds it would take for Hotte-stuff to get grossed out but the AmPro and take it apart for examiniation into what CAN be done to make it better ;)

If you end up with it, you have to keep the four letter words to a minimum :D

Chip

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
buy this baby ampro..or I'll beat it to death with this projector sadist. Nice threat. uhm..188hrs? that's pretty low. Almost virginal. Someone took it out for a test drive....

uhm.

OK. put on pause. Should I go to Mo-Rea-all and wave money at you? It's my job to haggle here, you know. You gave me anumber, I'm supposed to low ball it in an insulting way. Then we meet in the middle. Ok. $50.00 :) No matter what, If I buy this PJ, It'll be the most I've ever paid for a projector.

Or should I pretend to buy it, and then quickly look behind me for the 9500 that is trying to sneak by.. down on the floor, silently..right up against the wall.... Trap has been sprung! Jump out.. Stab and kill the 9500 instead. ..all the other Pj's run away..screeching...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.