AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably a nasty distasteful idea, but consider this: everyone of us (I don't have a clue what that number is) on a pre-agreed upon weekend, advertise our projection units for a price significantly under the retail value of our units. The ads, of course are placed in the same general position and location in the publications of our retail 'friends'. At the same time we offer to do group purchases direct from manufacturers and retailers at wholesale prices, provided of course, that the OEMs agree to indemnify us from loss due to the advancement of the DVI/Hdcp technology. We, of course, notify DISH, Direct,and Retailers of our forthcoming sales campaigns in advance and the reasoning behind such actions. I don't believe this to be illegal in any way, and, should anyone point to the FACT that we might be taking advantage of unkowing consumers with our advertising, we will simply point out that our ads state precicely what the retailer/manufacturer ads have. Let THAT GAME BEGIN !! Well, now you all know I'm nuts...nuts is as nuts does, ya know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.