AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate how it "narrows" the screen when you do split-screen with a widescreen television. I know it has to control the aspect ratio but geez.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only reason I don't use existing threads is because you have to stick with the topic of the threads that are created. Or else someone has to read through countless pages that are old and outdated just to scramble across my question. I'm sorry for cluttering up the board with a concern.

Just my .02

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juke_box
The only reason I don't use existing threads is because you have to stick with the topic of the threads that are created. Or else someone has to read through countless pages that are old and outdated just to scramble across my question. I'm sorry for cluttering up the board with a concern.
This is why we aim to keep a single general thread for each game, it doesn't need to follow a specific topic. Also, it's silly to worry about people not seeing your question because the thread is large and has old posts. There are many many regulars here who are keeping up to date on threads day-to-day. If you have a question or have some comments to make, they will be seen without the need for a new thread.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juke_box /forum/post/19527015

The only reason I don't use existing threads is because you have to stick with the topic of the threads that are created. Or else someone has to read through countless pages that are old and outdated just to scramble across my question.

What's your question?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts